The Executive Director reports to the Episcopal Vicar for the New Evangelisation and has overall strategic, administrative and operational responsibility for ONE’s staff, programmes and the execution of its mission to catalyse the New Evangelisation in the Archdiocese of Singapore. This is an impactful position that requires a passionate, mission-driven and skilled leader to be able to empower and guide a highly motivated team towards fruitful implementation of its goals.
The key responsibilities of the Executive Director would include, but are not limited to the following:
Mission and Strategy
- Supports the Episcopal Vicar for the New Evangelisation (EV) towards actualising ONE’s vision and mission based on ONE’s core values.
- Develop and implement the long range strategy, corresponding objectives and key results to ensure that ONE is making consistent and timely progress.
- Responsible for directing and managing the staff to develop the plans and programmes in support of the strategic goals.
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous programme evaluation and optimal mission impact on various target audiences.
Finance and Administration
- Responsible to ensure that the organisation has the appropriate resources to support its strategic goals.
- Ensures the office is operating within budgeting guidelines and are complying with financial practices.
Team and Staffing
- Provide thoughtful leadership that fosters a collaborative working environment and high trust levels among team members.
- Champion holistic growth by encouraging professional development, training and formation for each member on staff.
- Ensure that best human resource practices are in place.
- Effectively represent the perspectives and ethos of mission and evangelisation to other organisations and entities.
- Establish sound working relationships and collaborative arrangements with other partners and stakeholders in the Archdiocese to support the archdiocesan pastoral vision.
The ideal candidate for this role embraces servant-leadership and undertakes a thoughtful approach to day-to-day operational management, strategic planning and organisational leadership. The candidate should have:
- At least 8 years of prior experience as a proven leader of an organisation with a track record of growing organisational capacity and strong programmatic impact.
- A deep passion for the work of evangelisation anchored on a vital personal spirituality.
- High level strategic thinking and planning.
- Knowledge and a proven ability to oversee, collaborate and foster healthy work environment and relationships.
- Strong fiscal management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate the ethos of evangelisation.
- A disposition that is action oriented, adaptive and innovative to encouraging the new evangelisation in the archdiocese.
HOW TO APPLY?
For immediate consideration, please email our HR Manager, Agnes Ngou (email@example.com) with the following:
- Completed Employment Application Form. (Please click to download form.)
- Your resume including salary expectations.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Application closes on 31 October 2021.