If you love coordinating and executing events, are resourceful and detail-oriented, and like to organise meaningful and impactful experiences, we want to hear from you!
This is a role that provides great learning opportunities. From event execution and operations to logistics planning and people management, there is never a dull day in the office. You get to be part of a dynamic and nurturing team, working with passionate and like-minded people who share the vision to build the kingdom of God.
The Events Executive plays a key role in the mission of ONE by providing support and coordination to plan and execute various events, activities, and initiatives under the supervision of the Events Manager.
- Work closely with the Events Manager and respective ONE project managers to understand objectives and requirements of each event.
- Plan, organise, and execute various events including conferences, workshops, retreats, and meetings.
- Coordinate logistics such as venue selection, catering, audio-visual requirements, and on-site support.
- Manage database of in-house event logistic items.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors/guests to ensure seamless event execution.
- Manage event budgets and timelines to achieve desired outcomes.
- Any other matters that the supervisor may require.
- At least 1 year of relevant event experience.
- Degree / Diploma in Events Management or Business Administration.
- Proficient in using software such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Zoom, etc.)
- Industrious, responsible, and meticulous.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and adaptable in unpredictable situations.
- Comfortable working in high-stress environments and being able to remain calm.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work on selected weekends.
HOW TO APPLY?
For immediate consideration, please email our HR Manager, Agnes Ngou (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the following:
- Completed ONE Employment Application Form
- Your resume, including salary expectations.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Application closes on Sunday, 10 March 2024.